Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Celphone Ng Pinoy Na-Hacked (Keyword For the Day)

Original Article.

Are you looking for information regarding Celphone, Cellphone, Cell Phone, Celfone, Cellular Phone, Mobile Fone, and Mobile Phone? You've come to the right place.

Little Bits of Trivia Regarding Celphone:


  • The leading manufacturer of cellphones bought in the Philippines is the Finnish company Nokia. Visit their website to see the latest phone models.




  • Other celphone makes include Sony Erricson, Motorola, and Samsung.





  • Currently, there are 3 mobile / cellular networks in the Philippines namely Smart, Globe, and Sun Cellular. Every company would claim they have the highest number of subscribers. The people should have a way to sue them for mis-information, much like what ABS-CBN is doing now to AGB Nielsen.




  • Cellphones are searched in Google mostly by Filipinos, and they would also type in celphone or celfone. In most cases they usually get what they wanted to know.




  • Can you believe that we're most interested in celfones than Americans are? It's not like we can buy the most expensive ones. Usually we're more interested in hacking fones to suit our needs, like open line, modem capability, new themes, mp3 upload, firmware upgrade, and the like. The revolutionary Iphone of course is no exception. Two sayings: "If your phone ain't hacked, it ain't Filipino." and "They hack everything at Greenhills."



  • My fone is an LG KU250, the cheapest 3G mobile phone in the Philippines, which I bought mainly for Internet connectivity, and which I can't use as a modem because it doesn't have a driver for my laptop running on Windows Vista Home. Thought about replacing it but decided to wait instead. I called Smart about the lack of OS driver and they don't have any idea what Vista is. I now have to use my LGKU250 just for texting and calling, pretty much how I used my good old 3310.






(for BM readers only who want to try EARNING MONEY online)
Celphone is our keyword for the day. Blog on the specific keyword or the other variations like celfone and cellular phone. If you're an SEO addict, you should know what to do next. If you decide to follow my lead and see if this search term can bring money to your blog, all I ask is that you credit me for it first by linking to this post. Thanks. -DK

0 comments: